Veg Patch

To read the story of my Veg/Flower Patch in chronological order use the links in the Blog Archive

Saturday 3 June 2017

My Garden Right Now

Last week was the Chelsea flower show, I am sure if you were anywhere near a TV you would have seen all the show gardens and displays in the huge marquee. As a gardener I know it has a benefit to us all in getting new people involved and introducing us all to lovely new plants and gadgets we can use. I though, prefer real gardens, not show ones, built with a huge budget and moved on somewhere else after the show is over. 

Earlier this year a fellow blogger Michelle Chapman had a one day project where she invited people to take a picture of their own garden, or something in it, and post it on social media using the hashtags #mygardenrightnow . It was a huge success and Michelle was encouraged to enlarge the project and register it as a Chelsea Fringe event. 

So today here is my entry for the Chelsea Fringe 2017 my garden right now.



















And just to prove it was me here are my feet :) 


14 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers!
    What an interesting way to grow tomatoes!
    Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of produce and flowers - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do cut most of the flowers through the summer but there are always more to take their place

      Delete
  3. Wow lots going on in your garden Lorraine. It looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare feet seem to be the order of the day Lorraine. It's wonderful to have the weather for #mygardenrightnow this time around so we can ditch March's mud and wellies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I didn't see you had done the same until I linked my blog to yours :) xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful flowers and lovely raised beds. And that lawn - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous yucca. It's a houseplant here! I love the agapanthus starting to droop over even though tiny (mine are even tinier!) Mary B in PEI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I love the raised beds. It looks so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely garden images but can you prove that they were your feet.

    ReplyDelete